Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Favorite - Santa's White Christmas Coffee

I rarely brew coffee at home - I usually pick up a cup on the run in the morning.  However, when I do enjoy a cup of coffee at home, it is typically flavored coffee.  A perfectly flavored coffee should have a subtle flavor and not be overly sweet.  I don't like a flavored coffee that is so highly flavored that it tastes artificial.  My favorite flavored coffee is Santa's White Christmas from Barnie's Coffee and Tea Company.  It is infused with coconut, vanilla, nuts and sweet caramel flavors.  You can order it on-line in 2, 12 and 16 oz. packages. 



One note: the 16 oz (1 lb) package are beans that have been taken from their bulk bins and placed in packaging.  Because of this, the packaging is not as nice as the 12 oz. package.  If you are ordering this as a gift, I would recommend ordering the 12 oz. package, not the 1 lb package.

1 comment:

  1. Santa's White Christmas is the best coffee ever! The last few years I've stayed at the Inn at Christmas Place hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN and they have this brewing all the time. I fell in love with it and have ordered from Barnie's ever since. It's truly an amazing flavored coffee.

    ReplyDelete