Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Not Your Mama's Meatloaf

Yuck.  I've never really liked the traditional meatloaf.  The heavy sweet tomato sauce on most meatloaves just make the dish unappetizing to me.

The other day while searching through the Foodnetwork.com site, I found a recipe for Giada's Turkey, Feta and Sundried Tomatoes Meatloaf.  I absolutely LOVE feta and sundried tomatoes, so I thought I would give this one a shot.  I followed the recipe (mostly) but I did use a mixture of Italian and panko breadcrumbs.   OH MY GOODNESS - this meatloaf is sooooo good. YOU MUST try it!!

I also used Giada's Loaf Pan that I purchased from Target the other day.  I plan on purchasing more of her bakeware.  Cleanup was a breeze (virtually non-stick) and this pan goes from oven to the table with style.

Try the meatloaf - let me know what you think.  Hopefully you love it as much as we did.    

No comments:

Post a Comment